Kayaking is a wonderful way for your child to explore the outdoors. Our Collier County Kids Camp is designed to get kids excited about kayaking while practicing teamwork and learning about the environment. Of course our primary focus on our children’s programs is HAVING FUN!
E-Mail us now to sign up for upcoming camp weeks.
Please include, how many kids, ages, any allergies and contact information.
Download You Waiver Here
- 10am – 2pm
- Mon – Fri
- June 13th to June 17th 2011
- June 20th to June 24th 2011
- June 27th to July 1st 2011
- July 5th to July 8th 2011
- July 11th to July 15th 2011
- July 18th to July 22nd 2011
- July 25th to July 29th 2011
- August 1st to August 5th 2011
- August 8th to August 12th 2011
- Boys and Girls Ages 10-16 (Can take 9 years old depending on size and maturity)
What To Bring
- You should always be wearing sunscreen and have bug spray on (we will have some in case of emergency). You also need to pack a lunch in something that can get wet and bring plenty of water or Gatorade.
In Case of Weather
- In case of light rain we usually will stay out since you’re already wet! In case of inclement weather we have numerous on land exercises and instruction to give as well as games and discussions.
- Forward Stroke
- Forward Sweep Stroke
- Reverse Sweep Stroke
- Kayak Signals
- Safety (Lifejackets, Rescues, Weather, Conditions)
- Eskimo Rolling for Advanced Students